Expected Outcomes at Graduation
- Students will demonstrate spiritual growth in love, knowledge of the Bible, and service to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Students will demonstrate Christ-like character traits as applied to themselves for service to God and others.
- Students will demonstrate their knowledge of scripture by being able to explain and apply Biblical truth as a guide for life.
- Students will incorporate a Biblical worldview into their lives in order to be Godly, responsible citizens.
- Students will reflect an intrinsic motivation to take personal responsibility for their own behavior and learning.
- Students will develop skills to work cooperatively toward common goals and will demonstrate conflict resolution using Biblical principles.
- Students will show respect for one's self and others.
- Students will mature into responsible citizens who conduct themselves with personal integrity.
- Students will meet or exceed the California state standards and requirements that are compatible with a Biblical worldview in language arts, social sciences, science, and mathematics.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills across the curriculum including application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
- Students will exhibit skills in the use of technology across the curriculum.
- Students will write and speak a foreign language at an intermediate level or higher.
- Students will prepare a four-year plan for post-high school education, service, and/or careers of their choice.
Physical & Aesthetic Development
- Students will display knowledge of, and skills in, physical fitness and a variety of sports.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of fitness and nutrition choices that lead to a healthy life.
- Students will reflect knowledge of, appreciation of, and skills in, the visual and performing arts.
- Students will actively participate in one or more of the visual or performing arts.