STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto eternal life, and they that are lost unto everlasting damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that marriage has been instituted by God. Marriage is defined as the exclusive covenantal union of a man and a woman in which such union is a lifetime commitment. A civil government’s sanction of a union will be recognized as a legitimate marriage only to the extent that it is consistent with the definition of marriage found in the Bible.
- We believe that legitimate sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage. Hence, sexual relations outside of marriage are incompatible with the biblical witness.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells the Christian, empowering him to live a godly life.